Your chance to win an absolute must-have for every driver, keep yourself protected on the road with one of the most popular dash cam brand in the UK.
Recording in Full 1020p HD, the Nextbase 212 is the first of its kind to include the innovative Click&Go Magnetic Powered Mount. And with 140 degree wide angle view you’re guaranteed to capture everything in front of you.
OUR CARGIANT COMPETITON IS NOW OVER.
The great news is the next one is only around the corner so you have plenty of opportunities to win.
Be the first to know when we announce the next competition by keeping an eye on our social media channels.
We’ll also keep you updated on all the latest Cargiant news and offers.
Love cars as much as we do? Find your next car with us by creating your very own MY GARAGE. Your very own tailored service to manage your car search.
Terms and conditions
1. Cargiant Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Cargiant, their family members, affiliated companies, or anyone else connected to the prize draw. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
3. All entries must be received by 7pm on 03.08.17 (UK time).
4. Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
5. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter & Facebook only, in the way of retweeting or sharing the following message promoted by Cargiant (@cargiantuk @cargiant) on 1pm Wednesday 26 August 2017: ‘Win HD @NextbaseUK dashcam @Follow @cargiant & #RT to enter! #competition’. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Cargiant reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion
6. The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced within 28 days of the competition closing date.
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. The winning prize is Nextbase 212 Dash Cam.
9. The winner’s twitter username will be posted by @cargiant after the winner has been selected.
10. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. By submitting an entry to the prize draw you give Cargiant permission for your entry to be published on Cargiant.co.uk and on any social media account controlled by Cargiant, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Copyright on all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
15. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
17. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
18. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
19. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Cargiant Ltd (company no. 01407612) whose registered office is at 44 Hythe Road, London, NW10 6RS