Used Hybrid Cars
To ensure we can offer all our customers the best value we have tailored our administration fee to our customers individual circumstances. This fee is a compulsory fee and applies to all our cars depending on your below circumstances:
- Retail customer Admin Fee £199
- Returning retail customer purchasing within a 30 day period Admin Fee £0
- Export Customer Admin Fee £199
- Retail Customer using a finance broker outside our official panel of lenders Fee £399
- Motoring Trade Customers Admin Fee £699.
- *Reduced fee is limited to one additional purchase
A hybrid car is a type of vehicle that runs on both petrol or diesel and electric, using motors. There are a few different types of hybrid vehicles, these are:
- Self-charging Hybrid - Doesn’t need to be plugged in.
- Plug-in hybrid (PHEV) - needs to be plugged in.
- Mild hybrid (MHEV) - Uses a small electric motor to increase fuel efficiency.
A hybrid vehicle is a great choice for people looking for a car that produces lower levels of CO2 and is more fuel efficient, compared to cars that run on petrol or diesel alone. Hybrid cars tend to also be cheaper to run and contain some of the most advanced safety features available.
Check out our range of used hybrids at Cargiant, London! Our range of hybrids includes the BMW 330e, Mitsubishi Outlander, Hyundai Ioniq and many more. All our hybrids are under one roof, making it easy to find the perfect car for you! All our cars also go through a comprehensive safety check and HPI check before the sale. Guaranteed low prices with high savings, buy with confidence with Cargiant!