Filter Your Search
Used Abarth London
Abarth are a brand which offer performance based small cars and sports cars. Originally founded in 1949 by Carlo Abarth, Abarth were taken over by the Fiat group in the 1970s and now specialise in producing sporty versions of a collection of Fiat’s cars.
Abarth produce three alternative versions of Fiat’s 500 supermini, the Abarth 500, Abarth 595 and Abarth 695. All of these Abarth are available as convertibles and feature Abarth’s 1.4 T-Jet petrol engine, but with different bhp outputs.
To ensure we can offer all our customers the best value we have tailored our administration fee to our customers individual circumstances. This fee is a compulsory fee and applies to all our cars depending on your below circumstances:
- Retail customer Admin Fee £199
- Returning retail customer purchasing within a 30 day period Admin Fee £0
- Export Customer Admin Fee £199
- Retail Customer using a finance broker outside our official panel of lenders Fee £399
- Motoring Trade Customers Admin Fee £699.
- *Reduced fee is limited to one additional purchase