Filter Your Search
Used Alfa Romeo London
Alfa Romeo was originally founded in 1910 as Societa Anonima Italiana Darracq, and didn’t take the Alfa Romeo name until 10 years later. The Alfa Romeo name is one that is steeped in motorsport history and has transferred their on-track success to a range of excellent road cars.
Today Alfa Romeo range of cars varies from the Alfa Romeo MiTo supermini, Alfa Romeo Giulietta family hatchback, Alfa Romeo Giulia saloon and Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUV. Alfa Romeo’s vehicles are available with a range of Alfa Romeo’s economical petrol and diesel engines and smooth manual or automatic transmissions.
To ensure we can offer all our customers the best value we have tailored our administration fee to our customers individual circumstances. This fee is a compulsory fee and applies to all our cars depending on your below circumstances:
- Retail customer Admin Fee £199
- Returning retail customer purchasing within a 30 day period Admin Fee £0
- Export Customer Admin Fee £199
- Retail Customer using a finance broker outside our official panel of lenders Fee £399
- Motoring Trade Customers Admin Fee £699.
- *Reduced fee is limited to one additional purchase